Tuesday, July 21, 2015

St. Anne Novena Day 5

St. Anne Novena, Day Five
Great Saint Anne, how far I am from resembling you. I so easily give way to impatience and discouragement; and so easily give up praying when God does not at once answer my request. Prayer is the key to all heavenly treasures and I cannot pray, because my weak faith and lack of confidence fail me at the slightest delay. O my powerful protectress, come to my aid, listen to my petition…
(State your intention here.)
Make my confidence and fervor, supported by the promise of Jesus Christ, increase as the trial to which God in His goodness subjects me is prolonged, that I may obtain like you more than I can venture to ask for. In the future I will remember that I am made for heaven and not for earth; for eternity and not for time; that consequently I must ask, above all, the salvation of my soul which is assured to all who pray properly and who persevere in prayer.
Amen.
Pray for us, Saint Anne!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Find the Original Here:
PRAYMORENOVENAS.COM

No comments: