Friday, January 25, 2013

Half a million people march for Life in DC today

... but you wouldn't know if you check your GoogleNews at 3 PM. Like I did. Nothing.

Now, can anyone imagine if a half a million people were marching anywhere for a cause... would the media ignore it? Can you fathom it? I can think of watching long stories and interviews with protest groups made of seven or eight people.

Two positive news:

Notre Dame is leading the march, and doubled the numbers of students and faculty from last year! I read that 600 students and 100 faculty members are there today! Pr-pud of my tow older kids' Alma Mater.

And... the pope twitted this morning:
I join all those marching for life from afar, and pray that political leaders will protect the unborn and promote a culture of life.

No comments: